Monday 22 April 2013


LEARNING EXPERIENCE

It is quite slow in the start as I have started to earn money from a blog.

First -you must have content
Second- you must get traffic to your blog
Third-your visitors must find it worthwhile to click on your ads....

Overall, it is a simple 3 step process if you have been successful at it do let me know ... I have just started out and I know so much only... I guess the rest will come by and by 

One thing I have come to know from many people is you must not give up. While blogging. In fact make it a part of your daily routine or weekly schedule to go to your blog and write something original and useful for your readers..

As you keep adding articles you will get noted and your efforts will start showing results---but I feel it's not as simple as it is said... Here come in your " must not give up " bit of effort

MAY 25


Hello to everyone I had something more to share and here it is---
The first item content has to be adequate from the reader's point of view. It should hold the reader's interest through out ....how to do this is a skill that can be learned with time....people are afraid of writing down their thoughts for others to read ....the best step for this to make a beginning ...

Its the most hard to do but once you have taken that first step and written the first few lines of your first post rest will come easy believe me!!!! The work you will have to put in will gradually reduce to a daily fun activity--blogging....that is a great return for the effort made..as I said it's a skill that can be learned with time. Remember the first step is the toughest and after that it's easy..

No comments:

Post a Comment